R2: Addiction Medicine/Pain Management
- Round on acute inpatient detox patients and learn how to effectively screen and treat substance use disorders in your clinic.
- See pregnant patients with substance use disorders in the OB Outreach clinic – the only clinic of its type in the Puget Sound region.
- Attend clinic with chronic pain specialists and Dr Rudolf, a graduate of our Addiction Medicine Fellowship who also does acupuncture.
- Learn motivational interviewing with social work staff and addiction medicine doctors.
- Get your DEA waiver to prescribe buprenorphine and learn from family doctors who use this in their primary care clinics.