R2: Maternal Child Health
- Supervised newborn resuscitations under the supervision of Pediatric Sub-Specialized Nurse Practitioners and Neonatologists.
- Round on well newborns to attain competence in the evaluation and care of routine neonatal transition under the supervision of Family Medicine attendings.
- Evaluate acutely and Round on newborns with complications under the supervision of Family medicine attendings and Neonatologists.
- Daytime management of a vibrant Obstetrical service including deliveries from the SIHB, Cherry Hill and Sea Mar clinics (over 550 deliveries per year).
- You will become competent as the primary MD caring for these patients and caring for these families from their arrival at triage, through delivery, immediate post partum and newborn transition to discharge.