Clerkship Application Process
Interested students should submit the following application materials directly to the Program Administrator:
- Dates of interest (see online calendar for availability)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Copy of Medical School Transcripts (Unofficial Okay)
- Personal Statement
Personal statement including:
- Description of your goals for an Advanced Family Medicine Rotation and how you believe these goals may be met by a rotation at our site.
- Description of your interest in working with underserved populations
- Description of your areas of special interest in Family Medicine.
Application documents will be reviewed by committee for approval. Approved student rotators should then apply through the UW Medical School Clinical Student Elective Program to confirm if they qualify for the experience. This course is offered through the University of Washington. The course number is FAMED 699.
Medical Education Coordinator
Swedish Family Medicine Residency Program
550 16th Ave #100
Seattle, WA 98122